Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What She's Doing Now - July

Okay here's Kendal's 17 1/2 month update...

Kendal is currently fascinated with....coloring, she wants to do it all the time - she’ll say…color, color, color

She loves to say...watch, again, bubbles, be nice (she is really starting to put two words together, it is so cool)

She recently did something so funny/cute when she...Feeds the dogs 2-3 kernels at a time, it takes her forever going back and forth from the dog food to the dog’s bowl but she likes it.

The personality trait I see beginning to develop that is rather new is...Her saying "NO"! She’ll say "no" just to say "no" and it’s very clear.

Her favorite toy of the moment is...her stroller and car; basically anything she can push herself.

I can occupy her easy by...I can't, still !!!!!!

Kendal's favorite time of day is...after she gets up from her nap, she's so perky!

When Kendal is in a bad mood, she...Kicks her legs, screams and says "NO"!

She melts my heart when...I ask her to put something away and she does because she understands me and of course when she says…love you!

No comments: