Monday, July 28, 2008

Vancouver








Vancouver is awesome! Of course I knew we would have a good time when the guy on the airplane told me I looked like a girl from Battlestar Galatica! I have absolutely no idea who that is or what Battlestar Galatica is but it's so outrageous I knew we were in for a fun weekend. We met up with three other Alcon couples (Jake M even joined in one night) and we had the best time being tourists (roaming the streets, taking a gondola ride up the mountain, driving to Whistler and just enjoying the city). As per usual we didn't get a picture of all eight of us but here's the best I could do. Keep in mind I did spare you guys the pictures of the girls dancing...although some of you (okay all of you) would have a good laugh at it.

1 comment:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

I love your blog! You have such a beautiful family! Trish