Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend with Grandparents


While some of you may have been wondering why I haven't undated the blog in several days it's because Brian and I headed to Vancouver for the weekend while Kendal stayed at Grammie and Granpa's house. Unfortunately my parent's camera broke (that's another story, I wouldn't bring it up) and Brian and I took the camera they didn't have the opportunity to capture a lot of photos. However, I can guarentee she had the best time at "camp" and it is going to be hard for her to come home. Here are a few from yesterday and today.

Kendal saying hello to the cat, Skipper (poor Skipps)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your Blog rocks! That Kendal girl is absolutely amazing... probably the best looking, most talented, and smartest kid I've ever seen! And her mom's just as fantastic!! Great Job on the Blog Wifey.

With Love, Brian

Michelle said...

Thanks Babe, finally you commented;)

Anonymous said...

Love her laugh!

Sarah