Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday

Kendal loved carrying around this fish Birthday balloon!

Well I have to admit that yesterday was the official marking of my last year in my 20's (a sad and sober moment) but it was a great day. I had a good coffee, went to lunch with a friend and then we tried on diamonds at the jewelry store (and I thought, what's better?...nothing...but then my friend reminded me that actually buying the diamonds is better - oh yea of course), then Brian took me and Kendal out to dinner. Even though we did not get birthday cake/ice cream last night I have had 2 Dairy Queen blizzards, a mud pie and a Choclate Cake Lover's cake in the last 3 days (let's hope this is not an indication of what my 30's will be like). Thank you all for your birthday wishes and cards, I really appreciate it.

Here's a video of Kendal seeing the balloon from across the room (she was busy carrying balloons around all day yesterday. Sorry it's a little shaky)


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Michelle! I forgot to send a note as usual, but I did think about you on your birthday!!! Glad it was a good one!