Monday, July 7, 2008

Too funny



Here are a few pictures from today, her "Nana K" and "Granda T" gave her this sweet outfit.

Kendal seems to be picking up more and more everyday. Earlier today she ran up to me so I said "hey you" she immediately responded, "hey you." Then tonight as we were leaving the gym I said "thanks guys" to the girls who were watching her, Kendal quickly came back with, "thanks guys."
We are watching our neighbor's dog Grumpy while they are in Coronado (I know so jealous). Kendal and I like to go over there to hang out with him so he isn't lonely. As the routine goes we go over there in the morning and at night and play with him for a little. I always ask if she wants to go see Grumpy and she always responds "yes, Grumpy." So, tonight I let him in and she goes over to his crate (where he sleeps) and she says "Grumpies" next she proceeds to get in the create, sit down and close the gate behind her looking out at me. She did this over and over again and let me tell you - I had a hard time getting her out of there - if only I had the camera.

No comments: