Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Terrible Twos!

Whoever said that the terrible twos comes at two LIED and whoever said it’s not that bad is also LYING!!! I am taking into account that Kendal is quite stubborn (and her disposition is sooo happy) but she is just shy of 18 months and she has started the “NOs” like its nobody’s business. I tell you working was easier. At least with work you go, do your job, get paid and you go home. Not with kids…you do everything you think you’re supposed to do, it backfires, the kids get frustrated, you get frustrated, and everyone is exhausted and all while keeping the house in check with NO PAY! I am remembering what I read a life coach’s advice…“Accept that tantrums are a way for your child to release emotion and that they’re a normal part of child development. Try to remain calm. “ Well I invite Cassani Adams to my house for a little visit. Remember we had the Lactation Consultant walk out on me (and never came back may I add) because she couldn’t get Kendal to latch on and she was frustrated – doesn’t she get paid to teach?! Anyway, am I crazy for wanting more kids? Yes, but it’s all worth it!

No comments: