Monday, July 21, 2008

Highway



Believe it or not the long awaited opening of the highway is here, officially opening last night. I know that doesn't mean much to anyone who has never seen our house but if you can picture a six lane highway "1/4" mile away from our house than you can picture it. Amazingly you can't really hear the cars (well as much as I thought you would) when you're standing on our balcony but it is only the first day it has been open...however, I am going to keep telling myself that it really isn't that bad. Anyway, since I am obviously starting out the blog with the story of a highway I guess I don't really have much to add today, Brian took the camera so I snapped some quick photos this morning before he left.


Who said these glasses wouldn't come in handy after Kelly's wedding shower?!?!?!


No comments: