Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Brother/My Sister

Not much new to report but perhaps the best news of the weekend is official, we have renters!!! The family moved in over the weekend and seem very nice, I wonder how they'll take it when we tell them we live next door - hmmmm...


Amazingly I have managed to take a few pics of the kiddos together.
Unfortunately we have misplaced the Cinderella gloves that came with the Cinderella dress but luckily Grammie bought another pair. Even though Kendal keeps reminding me that Cinderella's gloves were blue she loves these just as much (she even wore them to dance class).





Tinkerbell and Beckett (she kept calling me Ariel even though I was not wearing her dress and yes she did ask me to put it on)

Just look at that mischievous face and Beck's sweet sweet smile

Beck's legs are constantly moving/kicking

I was around the corner and heard a noise that sounded like the poms poms K was playing with. Knowing Beck was nearby and Kendal was next to me I turned the corner and found this...

1 comment:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Okay, I think I better have another one!