Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sleep in overrated

With the hubby gone, which is worse...having a newborn or a two-year-old that doesn't sleep much? How about all of the above. Poor Brian has bronchitis and has been put on an antibiotic, a steroid and an inhaler and is still coughing and has to travel a few weeks in a row. That being said it's amazing what 3 hours of consistant sleep will do for you, I have a whole new appreciation for single mothers (especially with more than one child)...but it is all worth it. Here are a few pics from last week.

Side note, I just realized this said "Sleep in overrated," haha I guess I really am tired.

Kendal and Becks

Beck just chillin'

Superstar

Claire's 2nd Birthday

I hear Kendal mumbeling so I walk around the corner and here they are...she says,"mommy I'm reading to Rusty."

The dolly is in timeout becuase she's not listening (I wonder where she heard that).

2 comments:

Life with Claire said...

hmmm...is 3 hours of sleep actually refreshing or torture?? lol! love the pics. =)

Danielle said...

I love the time out corner for the doll! That one is priceless.