Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some pics

This past weekend was a "Meet the Baby" luncheon at Skyline Country Club in Tucson for Beckett. It was beautiful and I got to enjoy a quiet lunch with friends (Daddy brought Kendal and Beckett but they escaped shortly after seeing everyone). Here are some of my long time friends: Jamie, Taby, Sarah, Me, Kelly and Michele.

Later that evening....girl's night!

Grammie bought tickets to Disney on Ice so of course Kendal wanted to wear her princess dress to the show.

Beckett and Kendal just chillin' (Kendal in her Belle dress)


Kendal with our friends, Madyson and Baylee


It's tough being a princess

2 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

First of all, Michelle, you look beautiful!! Didn't you just have a baby like 2 months ago? ;) Kendal and Beckett are so adorable! You have the most gorgeous family!

Michelle said...

Oh you're so sweet, thank you. I'm definitely not where I want to be yet but I'll get there...hopefully soon, ha.