Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Day

Today was a big day for us as Kendal went to her first day of pre-preschool. I was a little curious to see how she would handle me leaving but luckily she didn't really comprehend what was going on (so we'll see how Thursday goes). The teacher said she did well and even though I have no idea what they did in class I am excited for Kendal to have this new experience...I think it was harder for me.

Kendal with her big girl backpack


After school we met up with some friends at Mother Nature's Farm. We had a great time and Kendal especially enjoyed the hay ride (it basically takes you around the lot, there's absolutely nothing to see but the kids love it).


Beckett wishing Kendal a good first day


4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so funny! Her backpack is as big as she is. Hope she had a fun day.

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

I think it's so awesome that Kendal is still sporting the red toenail polish:)

Life with Claire said...

look at becks all smiles! =) loving the mega back pack!!

Michelle said...

Yes, the backpack is a little big (ha) but she had to take some stuff to leave there. You should've seen the pic I didn't post from the back, you can't even tell Kendal is carrying the thing;)

Are you kidding, not only are the toes still red so are the fingernails!!!