Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tucson

Where do I begin, I'm so behind...

Brian had a guys golfing weekend in Tucson. So, Kendal, Beckett, Rusty, Harley and I drove down to "hang" out with the hubby when he wasn't golfing. Even though we didn't do much hanging out because he was so busy, I'm really glad he got to have fun with the guys and spend some time with people who really appreciate his new golf clubs.

Jeff, Tony, Garrison, Brian, Ron and Mark at Ventana


Meanwhile, I was busy with the tap dancer (she LOVES these shoes, who cares that she's a little overdressed everyday with them), the doctor and Beckett. I was also moving a snake that managed to slither himself to the patio...why why why do I keep having these run-ins with snakes...I am terrified of them!


4 comments:

francesca said...

I love the "bu-bump" heart beat! Emma says "squawk squawk" for the heart beat. And that girl has some moves with those tap shoes! Cutie

Danielle said...

How cute! You are so blessed with such precious kiddos. And in case you don't know who I am I work at Alcon Home Office and know Brian. Have known him ever since you had the big shoe!

Michelle said...

Ah, I just got rid of that chair..memories;) Glad to see you on here Danielle, you've known Brian a long time, so fun!

Life with Claire said...

hilarious! i love dr. bonjour. =) does she seriously have white tap shoes or is she just tapping in those shoes? so cute.