Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whew

When we checked in the lady at the front said they had a new baby cow, apparently Kendal heard this because every 5 minutes after that Kendal would say to me, "Kendal go see the cow". I kept reminding her that it would only be a few more minutes until we saw the cow so then she would say, "Kendal go see cow in minute"...here's Kendal and the cow!

Kendal picking her pumpkin




Kendal's pumpkin

I am exhausted! Today with our mom's group we went to Mother Nature's Farm, it's an outdoor area where you can pick and decorate a pumpkin, go for a hay ride and see the farm animals. I don't have to tell you how much the kids loved it, you can probably guess, but it was fun to see the kids so excited. They ate, played, jumped in the jump house, rode the wagon, went through the maze and petted animals....I think I'm more worn out they they were!

No comments: