Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sandwich

Again....poor Camden (and it's only the beginning)


Stripes, Stripes and Stripes
(Beckett makes the funniest face when he says cheessssse)



Camden is really starting to smile and it's so fun to watch him notice you, smile and try to talk. However right now he mostly coughs when he tries to coo but it's coming...
(notice Beckett nearby).



Guess who learned to take his shirt off? Just as we were ready to go out the door I looked at Beckett and here he was...



Aunt Patti and Uncle Lee got matching Pj's for everyone, here is Beckett and Kendal ready for bed. They look so pleasant here, if only this was always the case.



Brian and I decided to try P90X. Over the weekend we went and bought resistance bands, a mat and a pull-up bar. I have to say that I haven't done that many push-ups since Jr. High and believe me we don't even need to talk about pull-ups. Anyway, here is Beckett and Kendal testing out the equipment.


2 comments:

Binford Family said...

Sooooo sweet! Those babies all so beautiful!

Lanny and Carolyn said...

So cute. I love Beckett's expressions, he seems like just a happy kid ALL the time! Are you guys headed to Texas anytime in the future? I want to hold that sweet baby! Miss you all!