Sunday, January 23, 2011

Horse fans

Believe it or not but Kendal cannot get enough of horses. Last weekend in Tucson we drove by a parking lot that had ponies set up so of course we stopped. It was great Kendal hopped right on while Beckett was a little more hesitant but given his double pink eye infection, double ear infection and cold he did pretty good.

Do I see a cheerleader/sorority pose in the works?



Does Kendal look old here or what?!

Some friends of ours (Eve and Chloe, many thanks) gave Kendal medium sized horses. How they knew that we if fact did not have that size of horses (we do however have mini, large and very large ones so it's perfect). I don't have to tell how you how much she loves them, she carries them all around it's so sweet.


It's so fun to interact with Camden these days. He is really starting to notice his surroundings and really making an effort to "talk", we've even heard him giggle. Last night I actually heard him giggle in his dream (I think he was dreaming about me or the angels:) I wish I could savior every moment, they are so precious!


No comments: