Monday, May 10, 2010

Recital Take 2

Kendal had her second dance performance on Friday night. After going through my many check lists I decided she was set to go, after all she has done this before so she is practically a professional. Like most children at this age they never seem to go as planned, let's just say that Kendal peaked at her first performance last fall. We still love our little Broadway Baby but she definitely will not be getting any call backs for this performance. Here are two short clips (she is the second one in on the left, silver and white):

3 comments:

The Baade Family said...

absolutely classic!

Life with Claire said...

hilarious. i don't know what's funnier...the video or what you wrote! lol!!

francesca said...

I dont know why I'm laughing so hard, but I have tears in my eyes! that is good stuff