Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little behind

Where does the time go? I swear it's only moments that go by and then I look back and I'm behind on my posts. We had a great weekend in Tucson at my mom's retirement party and Old Tucson. My mom's coworkers threw her an awesome going away 60's party and I hate to admit that we had to leave before the kerokee really got going. Anyway, here are a few pictures from this past week.

Don't ya love this picture? My two men!!!

We decided to go to Old Tucson and boy did Kendal have a great time. She rode the horse, Buckshot, all by herself, we rode the stagecoach, the merry-go-round 4 times, the train 4 times and the cars 5 times. It was an exhausting day for the adults but Kendal never seemed to tire.

Such a trooper

I swear these are not Fredrick's of Hollywood shoes. Kendal calls them her Sleeping Beauty shoes I think because they're pink. Oh and yes, she had to wear them to the park today!

Mr. busy climbing under the table. Yep, food on his face and rice on his head...all boy!

1 comment:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Kate wore her cinderella shoes to the airport last week. It's amazing how these girls can walk in those things...cute!