Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Kendal

Today is Kendal's official 3rd Birthday!!! It's hard to believe that 3 years have passed since Kendal was born and although there are some days where I feel like she's been 2 forever (um, tantrums) most of the time it feels like just yesterday she was born. I really wish there was some way to capture the years so I can remember every thing that she's done and how far she's come, she is growing up so fast and she continues to amaze me...we are truly blessed!

Picking up Kendal from school. She took cupcakes, everyone sang Happy Birthday and she got to wear a birthday crown and sticker (as you can imagine the crown lasted a total of 4 minutes).

Is she surfing?


Daddy had a break at his meeting so we drove to see him so he could wish Twinkles a Happy Birthday and share a cupcake. I love how everyone is doing their own thing, is this not the life of kids or what?!


The Birthday girl is still hanging in there, barely.

Capping the night off with yet another cupcake...she's 3!!!

2 comments:

Lanny and Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Kendal!!! I remember keeping my phone with me all night while Brian sent us messages updating Kendal's progress. Amazing how quickly times flies! Looks like she had a great day! Love you guys!
bodes

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Kendal!