Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know most men would say that Valentine's Day is overrated and just a day that women made up and maybe it is (don't we love to be reminded how wonderful we are) but it's one of those days that is just fun!
Kendal had a Valentine's Party at school, obviously here she is in front of her classroom door.

Not exactly sure what she's thinking here but don't ya just love her shoes (she does too), I think we're a holiday early.


The kids all had their balloons and jumped to music, so funny!


Valentine's Day doughnuts...as you can see Kendal ate the choclate off the top of hers.


Yumm!!!


Romeos


Valentine presents, clearly no one is interested in the cameraman.

Oh our fun filled investment. Since we have people looking at the house to rent we decided it was time to fix the grass, so we went to Home Depot and got some Sod. Here is my hard working husband laying the Sod. This was after he took me to my Valentine's lunch at McDondald's (I sat in the car with Beck while he got the food). It's not exactly what I had in mind for a nice lunch but I guess I could've had a peanut butter and jelly at home but boy doesn't that sod look great?!


You're getting there honey, looks great, oh and don't pass out on me!!!


Finally!


And that was our Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

fun times! i love kendal's shoes. lol!! she's ready for spring! =)