Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st Haircut

I have to point out Kendal's outfit today. As always I ask her what she wants to wear (because whatever I say she does not want, foreshadowing anyone? so it's just easier to let her pick it out herself. Anyway, she said she wanted to wear a "riding outfit." Great, go pick it out. Of course the red boots were in and she decided on the black and white stripe shirt because it matches Racing Strips (a zebra in the movie Racing Strips). Don't you love the bracelets and watch too, I love her independence on this and really wish I could be in her head.

For a lot of reasons it's hard to believe that Kendal is already 3 1/2 but I have never taken her to get her haircut (I just trim her bangs). While I've been wanting to get this done for a few weeks now we finally had the time to get it done. It's funny while waiting for Kendal's turn (which took longer than the actual haircut) I saw a photo of a baby's 1st haircut, it was at a month!


Before


Waiting our turn


Beckett loved banging on this thing while waiting, he even got stuck behind the sign a few times.


During

After


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Snipits? I can't believe it was her first official haircut. She looks cute as always.

Lanny and Carolyn said...

Michelle....she is her mother's daughter-I'm pretty sure I've seen you pose a time or two like that! I'm amazed you've made it this long without a cut....I'm afraid Cate is going to need one soon! I love Kendal's fashion independence! Miss you guys!

The Baade Family said...

She does have fashion sense! Watch out LA, NYC and Paris...here comes Kendal Bonjour!!