Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer cleaning

Today was a good day. It started off great when the lady in the Starbucks drive thru bought my drink just because. She must have known I have many obstacles to tackle these days and knew I needed it. Next, it was time to clean the garage for my Mother's Day present. I started the dirty work but my neighbor came over and helped me and then of course Beckett was nearby to get anything we missed (BTW - that is a My Little Pony hanging from the broom that Kendal tied on). What a wonderful day of others helping me. Next time I go to Starbucks I'm going to buy the drink for the person behind me (unless it's a van full of people;).

We had a great weekend in Tucson. Brian and my dad were in a charity golf tournament so we went early and hung out. My parents kept Kendal and today they ran errands, went to the zoo, lunch, the bookstore, Dairy Queen and swimming - I don't think she's going to want to come home!

1 comment:

Lanny and Carolyn said...

Wow, can you teach Cate how to vacuum for me?! Can't wait to see you in a few days!