Thursday, June 3, 2010

Water Time

Yesterday I took the kids to this water park. It's great because not only does it have this really awesome dumping water structure (that Kendal does not like to get near) the water is really shallow and it has a lazy river. The three of us had a great time but boy was I wiped after two hours...not Kendal!

Kendal also started her first swimming lesson of this year. While trying to prep Kendal on what would happen (since she is all about wanting to know everything and everything that is going to happen) I told her she might go underwater she replied, "but I don't like to get my face wet," like daughter like mother. Surprisingly she did great the first ten minutes but then she saw the other two kids crying and proceeded to cry, the poor teacher.

Today we kicked off our summer movie pass which is $7 for 10 movies every week for 10 weeks. Kendal loved it and I would've too if I didn't spend half the movie taking Beckett from the top of the stairs down so he could climb back up again. Regardless we had a great time and thankfully it's a theater full of kids and parents so no one thought twice about my "workout".


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there, where is this water park? Must go!

francesca said...

Emma just said when she visits kendal and becks that she's going to the water park too!