Sunday, June 6, 2010

Few pics

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Brian got strep throat again and left for California on Saturday. So, the kids and I did the usual hanging out, park, errands, etc. I have to tell you that summer is officially here. The kids and I walked to the park at 8:00 AM and was it hot already! Luckily we left an hour or so later and even Kendal said, "I want to take a break always" while riding her tricycle on the way home.

You are witnessing a miracle in this photo, it was taken in the afternoon on Saturday!

Becks has decided her likes to get into the pantry and pull things off the shelf (who me?), it makes for quite the clean up. He also wants to climb everything (including standing and trying to get out of the bathtub) and yesterday I found him head first in a large box feet kicking up in the air and everything...if only the camera was handy.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's great. He looks like, "Whoops, Who Me?"