Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vegas Baby Vegas

After 13 years of talking we decided it was time for a couple's Vegas trip. Conveniently we dropped off the kids with my parents while the adults headed to Vegas for a much needed break. We met up with my two dearest friends from high school, Michele and Kelly and their husbands. We stayed at Michele and Sam's timeshare which was a two bedroom, 3 bed, kitchen apartment in the center of the strip, it couldn't have been more perfect. We saw the show, Zumanity (it was a little burlesque so the boys loved it), gambled, danced and just hung out. I have to say that two of my highlights was the VIP dancing treatment (including dancing 7 feet away from Chris Angel and Carrot Top - just funny how us girls could be so close to famous people - Kelly, have you Googled them yet, ha) and the three bears scenario we found ourselves in. After coming home from the club around 3:00 (I know have I ever done that, whew) we found some items (food/clothes, etc) that were not ours in our hotel room. After working it out with security we discovered the hotel gave a couple our hotel room key and unaware to them the couple got ready, left their stuff and went out for the night. I have to say it was one of the funniest situtations I've been a part of mostly because we were all so confused to who brought the food that we were all eating. Anyway, we got it all worked out. I am already looking forward to next year.

As with any new piece of technology I have no idea how to work my new Mac computer. I am trying to export a picture from my Shutterfly account to my Blog, therefore I cannot pull up my pictures from Vegas to share. Any suggestions?

No comments: