Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random Pics

Since I'm playing catch up I thought i would post a few random pics from the last couple of weeks (they are a little scattered so bare with me).

Beckett turned 8 months and it's hard to believe where the time has gone. He is crawling around like a madman and just wants to stand and walk all the time. He also has two bottom teeth, eats a ton, babbles more and is still the happiest baby ever (here he is in one of his favorite spots, under the table)!


Daddy and I took the kids to the Diamondbacks game. The kids did great and Kendal enjoyed getting her face painted.

Here he is...stuck on the steps. This picture was taken before he built up his confidence, now there is no fear.

Taking the kids to the Railroad park. Gotta love the true reality of these photos.

Kendal was helping me use my new clean machine that Nana sent us (it was obviously needed as the day I got it I spelt coffee on the carpet). You will notice Kendal's concentration in this photo (never mind the hair) and Beckett kept following behind grabbing the cord and putting it in his mouth. Does this look like a good idea to you?


Stay tuned for videos....

No comments: