Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little behind (and I'm not talking about me)

Kendal and I met some friends at the splash pad today. We had a great time but she was not sure about those big kids splashing the water everywhere.

Grammie and Grandpa headed up to Phoenix for Grammie's Birthday. Kendal had a fun time seeing them and she even picked out the cake herself. Happy Birthday Grammie!!!

Daddy and Kendal at a friend's hockey game this weekend.


Over the weekend Daddy put together Kendal's tricycle, it was great when she was going downhill but a little harder on the flat road (but she did the best she could not being able to fully reach the peddles).






This picture is hilarious because she thinks it's funny when I roll my eyes around, here she is mimicking me.












2 comments:

Life with Claire said...

cool bike kendal!!! such a big girl!!

The Pittman Family said...

I love the rolling eyes...