Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flagstaff

Over the weekend we headed for a quick getaway to Flagstaff. What's in Flagstaff besides beards and Birkenstocks? Not much, but we jumped at any excuse to take a trip (and Brian had to work a conference).

Kendal and I stumbled across the Armed Forces parade in downtown Flagstaff. Just as I suspected she totally loved seeing all the flags, the uniforms and marching and live music. But I have to say the funniest part of the parade was when a girl I haven't seen since Jr. High went by on the back of a convertible, she is the Mayor!

Later that afternoon Twinks and I had lunch outside and watched the trains blow their horns and go through town...what a day!

Twinks playing in the wood chips and climbing the rocks...a close third to the parade and trains.













2 comments:

francesca said...

Tendall is so cute! (as Emma says it) We need to get these girls together!

Anonymous said...

I love her comment of the week! BUSTED!! xoxo to the Bonjours!!