Thursday, November 20, 2008

A week later

The hostesses (we wish Lara was here)



At Pinnacle Peak, can you believe we got them all to sit still?


On the train
At the Veteran's Day Parade

Photo De Jour

Okay so I admit I have been slacking a little bit lately here and I apologize. It seems that my week in Tucson sucked all my energy from me but I'm back up and ready to go. Last week I headed to Tucson for Sarah and Michele's #3 to-be baby shower. It was a blast and along the way we had a few other events with "Action Jackson" and "Cousin Cole", Kendal is fasicnated with them and they provide much entertainment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of you and all the cousins!! How fun. Miss you.....Truds

Michelle said...

I am so glad Kendal is getting to spend some time with her cousins, she loves them. Miss ya!