Friday, November 7, 2008

Vegas


I forgot to post this the other day but last weekend Brian, Kendal and I headed to Vegas to see TCU play UNLV. The Bonjour's were there and we had a wonderful time seeing Vegas with a child (who knew Vegas had more to offer than bars and dance clubs). We went to the aquarium at Mandalay Bay (which I really enjoyed too) and strolled along "The Strip" but we were too early to see any of the light/water shows, I guess it was only 9:00am...and BTW the only people out that early are those with kids (which aren't many) and those energetic overachievers going for a morning run.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Bode and I had that same realization about Vegas this weekend!! Last time we were there, we stayed up until 7 am. This time, we were up drinking coffee at 7 am!