Monday, August 4, 2008

Chatter

It seems that Kendal is quite the chatterbox these days (well, she always has been). Since she is now 18 months I thought I would post all the words that she knows but I'm sure I'm missing a few. She is really getting good at putting two plus words together and Grammie and Grandpa swear she put four words together, of course it happened to be the phrase...."I don't want that". Lately we've been working on spelling her name and learning/memorizing her numbers - tonight I heard her say 7, 8, 9 three separate times in a row. So, here you go 153 words....in no particular order...

baby, ball, knees, toes, elbow, belly, eyes, nose, Harley, Khumba, Kendal, Cole, Jack, Royce, Grumpy, Rusty, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grammie, Nana, night night, "NO", yes, yep, fish, cat, dog, cow, horse, calf, crab, vacuum, shoes, cheese, big, peek, hat, wow, baa (sheep noise), sheep, moo, woof, meow, weee, owl, hoot, hot, cold, monkey, rocks, walk, boy, girl, bubbles, golf, oops, tail, milk, booty, hug, rice, bear, flower, go go go, "thank you", "uh oh", birdie, tweet tweet, octi (octopus), bunny, ellie (elephant), butterfly, bee, book, look, airplane, cute, apple, happy, off, up, cup, car, bug, stick, "you guys", "hey you", watch, ants, snack, pillow, "all gone", bite, "there it is", "get you", heavy, eat, bath, helicopter, on, gaffe (giraffe), ham, waffles, toast, eggs, open, closed, head, hair, "all gone", hippo, rhino, snake, "love you", ready, elmo, window, office, running, bite, gate, home, house, tiger, "be nice", "dropped it", color, toothbrush, jeep, truck, car, again, ice, "mommy's water", "mommy's lap", bus, "I pooped", movie, wet, backpack, "I good", stripes, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and "I don't want that".

1 comment:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait for Kate to start talking. Of course all I'm getting now is dada, mama, baba, duck,and woof (whenever she sees a dog) These kids just crack me up!