Thursday, August 14, 2008

18 Month Check-up

Anyone want to pull the wagon?

Here is a picture from yesterday, I didn't get any today

Kendal had her 18 month check-up and all is well. I sat down with the Dr. and we went over a few things then he wants to take a look at her so in between he says, "I hear her babbling, does she talk a lot", are you kidding me...Is the Pope Catholic? I tell him she knows more than 150+ words and she's even stringing 2-3 words/phrases together. Of course he said it was a lot and was very impressed. He also wants to know if she is drawing, again stupid question it's one of her favorite things to do...color, color, color. I also tell him that she can recognize certain shapes (okay only hearts and circles) but I can tell he's tuned me out but as the proud mother I keep talking anyway. As she's always been on the petite side she weighs in the 25% percentile for weight. I forgot to ask the height and head circumference darn it all but he says she's growing proportionally. Yea for Kendal.

No comments: