Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vegas

Going to Vegas is always fun because you can just be a kid again and no one cares (I can't remember the last time I had to tear myself away from the dance floor at 3:30AM). While Jeff, Lara and baby Sayle were in AZ for Spring break we headed up to Vegas for a little dancin' and gambelin'. Fortunately the 4 kids 5 and under did not kill my parents but I still think they are trying to catch up on their sleep and sanity. They say kids are a blessing but I also think Grandparents are a blessing!!!!!!


We saw Le Reve' (an acrobatic show based in water) at the Wynn. It's really amazing to see the performers doing all these incredible tricks and by the end I really couldn't fathom having my hair wet all the time, that would be difficult itself.


Jeff and Lara


Ready to win money and dance but I think the guy in the background is ready to dance with us.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we have a picture of Jeff with that same hair cut but in it he is like 9. LOL