Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend

If there is a TCU event within 200 miles of us you know we will be attending. On Friday night Phoenix hosted it's first ever (well since we've been here) TCU Alumni watching party. We actually had a great turn out at Fox Sports Grill and something tells me we'll be back there really soon.


This picture is funny because I took the kids to Dairy Queen on Saturday. I got a blizzard for me and Becks and Kendal got an ice cream cone. After Becks and I devoured our blizzard he kept looking at the bottom and putting his spoon in there like he was thinking, where did it go? So of course he was eying Kendal's ice cream and surprisingly she shared...willingly.


I thought I needed some one-on-one time with Kendal so at the last minute I took her to get her nails done. She of course picked out sprinkles, hot pink and she also got a flower...she loved it and it was nice to have some Kendal time.


Kendal had a friend over for a playdate after school on Friday. Here is a picture of the girls painting.


No comments: