Monday, September 20, 2010

Boys and Girls

Everyday I am amazed how boys and girls are programmed differently, the things that Beckett comes up with Kendal would never come up with (he likes to throw balls and climb everything while she runs on her toes and loves to do art projects). The other day Kendal said, "he's hitting me on the head" so I finally peaked around the corner and Beckett was throwing the beach ball at her to catch only she just sat there and let the ball hit her on the head...are you kidding me? It's so fun to watch them explore in completely different ways, we are so blessed.

Kendal had a princess party to go to this weekend and boy did she love it, she even wore her tierra to show and tell today (of course she didn't forget the princess wand too).


Here is the outfit she wore to school last Friday (I swear she comes up with these things on her own).



And here is her brother doing all manner of boy things, here he's walking around the house with the dog's water bowl on his head


And a Tonka helmet


Just being his sweet self (but when he knows he's not supposed to do something like throw food from the table he'll do it, look at me and shake his head back and forth no no no no....)

3 comments:

The Pittman Family said...

I love the new blog photo and Beck's video. The princess outfits are awesome and making me wonder if this is what Eloise will be into one day!

hope all is well.

Life with Claire said...

awe, they are so cute!!! claire would be the girl with the dog bowl on her head though! haha!

Lanny and Carolyn said...

LOVE the pink and silver sequins! And Beckett just cracks me up! Hope you're feeling good, miss you!