Monday, January 18, 2010

Martin Luther King Day

Actually MLK Day has nothing to do with these photos but thought I post a few from today. Kendal was being her usual character and Beck, just as sweet as ever.


Kendal has a new favorite game (It's more or less Hide and Seek) basically she goes somewhere in the house and says, "where's Kendal?" Tonight she came downstairs with this on her head....where's Kendal???

Earlier this afternoon I noticed it was really quiet in the house so I peeked around the corner and Kendal was under the table with Rusty, not exactly sure what the conversation was but I bet it was important.

Today the pretty princess dress got traded in for a sparkly top!


Kendal took these pictures after of course I kept taking her picture. Beck enjoying his rice cereal, just wait til he's able to eat the real deal.



Again, K is the photographer

1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

love it! love the sparkle top! it's so good to see guys after such a long break!!