Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Brian here... Michelle wasn't as eager to share this story so here I am. Michelle and I were fortunate to have been invited to an exclusive event over the weekend. I don't normally get that excited when an Evite shows up via email, but this was no ordinary party invitation. We had been invited to Sam and Andrea's 1st Annual "Mustache Bash!" I was pumped (shocker)... and immediately started thinking back to the late 90's at TCU when I was always begging this good looking Tri Delt to be my date for our next rediculous theme party. Who can forget Monochromatic '97, or the great Foam Party of '98. Anyway, as you can see from the photo above with me, Rodriguez, Morgan, and Woolford... good times were had by all. Because I spent time with my boss and my bosses boss a few days prior, I was unable to represent with something as authentic as Sam's 3 month hairyness. However, I am honored to have taken home the "Most Aggressive" Mustache award for my themed outfit.

So like many aspects of life, some things never change... I still love a good theme party and continue to beg the good looking Tri Delt to be my date.

2 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

That is just way too awesome for words!

Life with Claire said...

yep...i am speechless. there are no words for this kind of fun.

:)