Thursday, June 12, 2008

What she's doing now

Kendal is currently fascinated with....chairs and climbing, awesome!!!

Kendal loves to say...Kendal has always been verbal but recently she likes to say - hi mommy, hi daddy, hi doggies

Kendal recently did something so funny/cute when she...tried to pick up and carry the box that the TV came in (which was at least 6ft tall).

The personality trait I see beginning to develop that is rather new is...her answering my questions. I'll say...are you having fun and she'll respond (mostly with "yes" - I am taking advantage of this while I can). The other day I said, do you love mommy and she said "yes" then I asked her if she loves daddy and she said "maybe"...he didn't think it was funny as I did but I did get my karma back when she did this to me tonight:)

Her favorite toy of the moment is...her table and chairs, oh and shoes...she loves to put on shoes!

I can occupy her easy by...I can't, she moves from one thing to the next in the blink of an eye!!!!!!

Kendal's favorite time of day is...Kendal is usually always in a good mood but after she gets up from her nap, she is so perky!

When Kendal is in a bad mood, she...starts to arch her back and says "NO" it's a rather FUN time!

She melts my heart when...I ask her for a kiss and she leans in and kisses me (slobbery and all)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This blog is the best thing since sliced bread! I love it. Michelle, you are so talented! I check it every day.

Tom said...

Great pics!

Michelle said...

Good, I'm glad you guys enjoy it. I'll post more soon.