Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend




As the weekend comes to a close, I thought I would share some of the highlights. For starters Chase was in town so the boys got to do some male bonding on the golf course while Kendal and I watched the Belmont and I listened to her clicking for the horses on TV. Saturday night we got our 13-year-old babysitter (who organizes Kendal's toys, bonus 2-for-1) to celebrate Dave's birthday at a swanker place in Scottsdale, Furio. Thanks to Pete who picked the place, Chase's fashonably white shoes fit right in with the trendy white leather couches. Needless to say the weekend was a success and Kendal's funny moment of the day is when I caught her standing in the dog's bowl with both feet!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I love that you are teaching Kendal about the ponies at such an early age!! She and I will get along just fine!
Miss you guys!!
Bee

Michelle said...

Yes well I do want to go to the Kentucky Derby someday so this gives me an excuse, besides she already says "Giddy Up, Giddy Up" when she sees a horse!
I hear you're going to NKOB, awesome!!!