Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pedal to the Medal

That title might be a bit of stretch okay a lot of a stretch since Kendal doesn't do anything quickly when it comes to her bike. So last week when she said she was ready to take her training wheels off we jumped at her enthusiam but really we knew she had no idea what that really meant. Nevertheless off they came. We have been working with her almost daily (and trust me, this is a workout for me) and she is cautiously getting it but more importantly I am proud of her for trying!!!

I am coming to the conclusion that it is not the camera that is blurry but it's me!!!



Bye bye training wheels





This scene went on longer than we anticipated



Not sure if you can tell here but Beckett and Cam are hanging out in between the door and the screen


Sitting at the table and Beckett says, "Mommy I look like a train driver". I guess it was the stripes on the shirt.


It's not what she's holding that's interesting it's what's happening behind her...


1 comment:

Life with Claire said...

they are all so cute. beckett still cracks me up. what a ham!!! love it. hope you guys are good!!!