Monday, July 18, 2011

Catching up

If there are any of you out there who are still checking this out, I finally came around to upload some new pictures. It should come as no surprise that my life has gotten busier (and only will continue to be, haha) so I will post as often as I can.

For my birthday Brian took me to San Francisco for the weekend, we had the BEST time! Brian surprised me with the location, a fun birthday dinner (dinner and show which is why I am wearing a feather in my hair) and even some bling...he is incredible!!! Happy Birthday to me!


The kids made me a cake


Of course it had to have a horse and Ariel on it


My wrapped birthday present (in a golf magazine)


On the way to dinner



Grammie and Grandpa brought back a real princess dress from England


Mr. Cool at breakfast


Cam up on all 4's (it doesn't last long and he is not crawling yet)



4th of July (is this picture scary to anyone else but me?)


Cam in the pool


Kelly's baby shower (in May)


Sleepy Cam at the pool


Grammie and Grandpa with all the cousins (Sayle, Camden, Cooper, Kendal, Cole, Jackson and Beckett)


Kendal on a horse (riding in her gold tutu)

2 videos (I hope they uploaded correctly)

No comments: