Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 4th

Do you all remember the Pledge of Allegiance? Well, I do and should be teaching our kids since we no longer can recite it in school!!! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the big day. Kelly got the hats and flags for the kids and of course they loved them.


OK I have to admit when we pulled up to this park to watch the fireworks I was a little skeptical, can we say ghetto! However, it turned out great. No one was out of control/crazy (in fact we were the ones pouring alcohol into our plastic cups incognito style and drinking), the band played until the fireworks appeared. It was honestly the closest I've ever been to see the fireworks and it was best show I have ever seen until they had to cut it short because one firework went sideways and hit a shed.




No comments: