Thursday, December 17, 2009

A breakthrough???

As most of you know I have been STRUGGLING to get Kendal to go on the potty. After a week on and off asking at random times to wear her big girl underwear she finally actually went on the potty! Now this is HUGE for her...she has been sitting on the potty for a year and I have NEVER seen her go until this week, she's gone 2 full days without pull ups (during the day) and she has even told me she had to go!!! It's amazing how exciting this can be for me but I guess that's what you call parenthood. Unfortunately we are not out of the woods yet, we still have a few more obstacles, but I am encouraged and again so proud of her!

2 comments:

francesca said...

YAY! What wonderful news! Keep up Kendal! Make your momma proud!

Life with Claire said...

congrats!! i hope this was the breakthrough you both needed. =)