Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunny San Diego

Now I know why I don't have 4 kids under the age of 4, you barely have time to blink. Last weekend we met Kendal's cousins over in San Diego. We had a fun time at Legoland, the beach, the Padres game and just tearing around and hanging out. Unfortunately I don't have the best pictures, I was too busy to get the camera out and focus it for a picture. We can't wait to see the boys again next week.

"The Crew". Nothing like taking a family photo in a hotel room with the bed unmade in the background (it was made at some point before this picture).

Playing at the beach

Playing in her suitcase.



Dancing in bathing suit with the room key, I mean who doesn't do this?!


Cheese!




2 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

So sweet! I hope Kate and Kendal get to meet someday soon!!!!

Life with Claire said...

too cute. love the room key! ha! are we going to see you monday one last time b/f baby!!!?