Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whisked away...

Kendal pulling her suitcase

Fourth of July I get a card at 7:00AM from Brian telling me (and Kendal) to be packed and ready in 1 hour, no questions asked. An hour later, the doorbell rings and Grammie and Grandpa are ready to take Kendal for 4 days. I throw random things in my bag (thankfully Grammie had prepared and wrapped a few goodies for me to take) and we run out the door. It is only later that I find out my wonderful husband is taking us to Hawaii for an early Birthday present and prebaby getaway. ALOHA! We ride first class, rent a convertible and stay at the JW Marriott...I am in heaven. We didn't do much but sit on the beach, drive around the island and sight see and it's exactly what I wanted. It was really nice to spend some time with Brian before #2 arrives but we also really missed Kendal...Thank God for grandparents!!! Thank you to everyone who made this possible...Happy 30th to me!


Looking handsome at the lookout




Headed to dinner (at 9:00PM, haven't done that in awhile - since the last time Grammie and Grandpa watched Kendal).



Sunset from our balcony.




The other side view from our patio.





2 comments:

Lanny and Carolyn said...

Alright....you suck...Hawaii as a surprise!?! You look great! Hope you had fun!

The Pittman Family said...

What a great surprise! good job brian!