Sunday, April 26, 2009

We made it (and so far without the Swine Flu)!


Our hotel in the background and of course the swim up tiki bar.

Despite forgetting to load the beach bag that contained my purse with the camera we managed to get by with a disposable camera (remember those...no zoom, holding down the flash and going to CVS to get the pics developed). It actually turned out fine since I didn't want any pictures taken of me but nonetheless here are a few. We had a wonderful time and both survived being away from Kendal for 6 days. More importantly Grammie and Grandpa are both alive and still speaking to us after watching Twinks for 6 days.

3 comments:

Francesca and Mark said...

We had such a fun time with you guys in mexico! And your baby girl is definitely the cutest kid I've ever seen! -Francesca

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time and I am jealous of the tan! You look great

sarah p

Life with Claire said...

HOT MAMA!! Glad you are back. :)