Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthdays weekend

This weekend we had two birthday parties to go to. While Kendal still tells us about her poodle party and the cupcake she ate she was so excited to wish Happy Birthday to Dylan and Colin.
Here is the Birthday boy, Dylan, for his 3rd birthday at USA Gymnastics. Is this picture not hilarious?!?!
Apparently Kendal was over the photos by this point (Brody is smiling so perfectly too) but not over all her "get up".


Kendal at Colin's party. I stopped counting the cookies after 2 (surprisingly that's where I loose count for me too).

On the way to Colin's party.



Harley is being so sweet. My parents have Rusty while we go out of town for several days, Kendal keeps asking me..."where's Rusty?"


Twinkles trying to put Harley's collar on the zebra.





No comments: