Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What She's Doing Now

December 2, 2008 (Almost 22 months)

Kendal is currently fascinated with....turning the lights on and off….at home, in the car…she will do it about 100 times if I let her.

She loves to say...”see, see right there.” She finds something and I’ll ask her where she sees what she’s looking at she’ll point and say, “see, see right there.” She also is getting the concept of order. I’ll say we’ll have to do something first and then we can go do something else. She’ll repeat it back, “go to the grocery store and then go outside.” Today we were at the house and she told me, "go to Target, "apparently I go there a lot.

She recently did something so funny/cute when she...told me her favorite part of the zoo was “the monkey playing in the blanket”. She is the only almost 2-year-old that I know that loves to watch football, she asks us at least once a day to watch football (a true Popovich).

The personality trait I see beginning to develop that is rather new is...her shyness (well, it’s not rather new) but sometimes she won’t even look at people… I wonder where she got that from??? Kendal also likes to go to her classes at the community center, she’ll say, “Kendal go to class” and when we're finished she'll say, "Kendal fun at class".

Her favorite toy of the moment is...the trampoline, horses and cars (although she did really like Brody’s 12” dinosaur).

I can occupy her easy by...coloring, she loves to color

Kendal's favorite time of day is...in the morning, she’s ready to go.

When Kendal is in a bad mood, she...just says “No” and screams or squeals but really is one better than the other?!

She melts my heart when...The other day she saw me cry and she came over to me and gave me a hug, it was so sweet.

No comments: