Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Florida


















Our internet is back up and running, FINALLY! I'm not sure what I ever did without it or a cell phone (or my vacuum) but thank goodness I don't have to go through that again.

Last weekend the clan headed to Florida to see Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lala, Deedah, Aunt Nan and RJ, we had the best time. We got to hang out with Deedah, A. Nan and RJ and we got to go to Uncle Jeff's first home football game. Grammie made the best cheer uniform for our future cheerleader who thoroughly enjoyed the "football game". She enjoyed the game much in fact she keeps saying, "football game"...is she a Popovich or what? We also had the pleasure of watching Lala ride her horses, she is such a beautiful rider. Kendal loved the horses but was too afraid to get on (I think we better practice on Harley), she also keeps saying, "horses jumping" becuase Lala would jump the horse as Kendal watched in awe. I think Kendal will love going to see Aunt Lala, Uncle Jeff and the ocean, she's already ready to go back!

No comments: